Toshiba P200-1DO Card Reader Driver

Hello,
Following the installation of Windows 7 on my Toshiba P200-1DO, the memory card reader is no longer working.
I couldn't find the driver (mass storage controller) on the Toshiba website and I don't know the manufacturer's name.
I contacted Toshiba customer service and I'm still waiting for a response.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 Firefox 3.5.6

10 answers

  1. Here is a link to download the driver:
    http://global-download.acer.com/...
    16
    1. Great, I don't know how you found that, but thanks, it works perfectly.
      I'll note that I need to go through Acer to get some Toshiba drivers...
      Thanks
      0
    2. Thank you very much, it works perfectly.
      0
    3. Too strong, thank you...!!!
      0
    4. Thank you very much, it works perfectly.
      0
    5. It works!
      0
  2. Hi,
    When I saw the link with "acer ..." I was skeptical, but I tried it and it works, the SD card is recognized and functioning. Thank you very much.
    4
    1. thank you
      this driver works on toshiba p200 1g2
      unavailable on the toshiba website
      0
  3. Download Everest Home, it will tell you all the missing drivers, then download them from www.touslesdrivers.com.
    2
    1. Thank you for my Toshiba Satellite.
      I can read SD cards again.
      2
      1. Hello, I confirm I have the same issue as you on Windows 7, I think we can only wait for the Toshiba update...
        0
        1. exactly the same problem with seven on a P200-1k0. I don't have a solution yet.
          0
          1. I have exactly the same problem with my Toshiba A200-13M.
            0
            1. I have exactly the same problem with my Toshiba A200-13M.
              0
              1. Same problem for me with Satellite p200-12V. Now it works perfectly. Thank you so much!
                0