CONTROLLER ISSUE PES 2010

Hello,
here is my problem: when I play PES 2010 with my keyboard, everything works fine, but since yesterday I bought a PS2 controller adapter.
This adapter "WORKS" because the computer recognizes it, but in PES the players do not respond to the commands I make with my controller, and when I go to settings, I see that there are 2 players: the first only works with my keyboard and the second only with my controller.

How can I "disable" my keyboard on PES so that only the controller remains connected??
Or if you have another solution, I am open to that in advance.

Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows Vista Safari 531.9.1

7 answers

  1. In PES 2010 you can play with the keyboard
    Q is for shooting
    D is for crossing
    Z is for through pass
    X is for short pass
    and the arrow keys are for moving.
    4
    1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
      0
  2. I have the answer and I'm going to give it to you, but first, I recommend FIFA 10 which is much more realistic.
    Well, for the problem at hand, just place your controller (2) to the left in the team selection screen and press left twice with the directional keys on your keyboard (1) the keyboard switches to "coach" mode and no longer intervenes in the game.
    There you go; it's simple and it solves the problems.
    See you soon!
    3
    1. Salut, désolé mais il te faut une manette Xbox 360 pour pouvoir jouer, j'ai eu le même problème.
      2
      1. I also have a problem with PES 2010 on the controller
        and I configure the controller but when I start the game
        the (joy stick vibration) doesn’t work
        please help me.
        1
        1. Euh Yanou or the others. ^^. I have a problem when I play PES 2010 (PC). I'm trying to play with the keyboard, but my players don’t listen to me. They pass on their own and shoot. But in training mode, I tried and it was the same. However, when I try to shoot in Free Kick Training, it works -___-'. I would like to play matches if someone could inform me. Thank you in advance.
          1
          1. Do as he told you, then put the keyboard in the middle and the controller on the left, that's it.
            0
            1. Go to option then to command
              I don't have PES 2010
              I think it's like that!! If I made a mistake, I'm sorry.
              -2