Set the time on a Casio EDIFICE watch.
Solved
Hello,
I no longer have the manual for an old CASIO EDIFICE EFA-118 watch and I can't remember how to set the time or the alarm
there are 4 buttons on the bezel but I don't remember how to use them.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance...
I no longer have the manual for an old CASIO EDIFICE EFA-118 watch and I can't remember how to set the time or the alarm
there are 4 buttons on the bezel but I don't remember how to use them.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance...
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 8.0
6 answers
-
Thank you for the advice, but the first message talks about a calculator and there isn't one on this analog model... As for Google, I couldn't find any manual or instructions for this watch or its equivalent...
-
-
@Momo18Hello, I read the forum, and I found a site where there are all the manuals for my Casio. In PDF format. (where you will need a small app to read them on the phone).
http://support.casio.com/fr/manual/manualsearch.php?MODULE=4334&submit.x=47&submit.y=11&cid=009
-