FIFA 09 registration code Closed dickies - Last answer on 27 juin 2009 1 answer Hello, Hi, I bought FIFA 09 but I lost the manual... I wanted to know the registration codes or if I can find them in the files on the CD? Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0 Show more Related links: problem with fifa 06 [FIFA 06] looking for no-cd crack [FIFA 2005] installation code PES 2009 or FIFA 09 fm 09 en français. Activation keys for FIFA 16, FIFA 17, and WWE 2K15 for PC 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. Destrio5 Moderator Hello, It is not in the files on the CD. Try contacting technical support: https://www.ea.com/fr-fr
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. Destrio5 Moderator Hello, It is not in the files on the CD. Try contacting technical support: https://www.ea.com/fr-fr