Cheat dune 2000 Hexadécimal

Hello,
I would like to have the "instant build" code for Dune 2000, the game is super old but still so good :)
I have already managed to get maximum money with a hexadecimal editor, but I don't know how to get instant build.

If you could help me, I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 8.0

5 answers

  1. Hello everyone!

    I also got back into the Dune 2000 mood. Like you, I can't get the code to work with the hexadecimal editor, but I found a little program that lets you have infinite money!
    You need to go to the Dune 2K site:
    https://dune2k.com/Duniverse/Games/Dune2000/Downloads/Trainers

    And now all that's left is to choose your trainer!!!

    Have fun everyone!

    MB
    3
    1. to get a ton of spice without codes, it's simple!
      you just have to keep building harvesters and refineries!
      however, at levels 8 and 9, no matter which faction you've chosen, you get totally stomped!!
      between the Ordos and their saboteurs, the Harkonnens and the Hand of Death, and the Atreides and their Fremen, you get stomped!!!
      (to have the best chance of not getting wiped out, you need to build walls to counter the Fremen and the saboteurs good luck!)
      I completed everything on hard mode with the Ordos.
      0
  2. Hello, I'm desperately looking for someone who can explain to me how to get the most spice (money). I downloaded a hex editor, I'm trying to follow the instructions on jeuxvideo.com but I don't understand anything. You seem to have succeeded, can you help me??? Thank you very much.
    2
    1. If it's on Play, I can help you.
      0
    2. What hex editor do you use? I use Hackman 6.0, it's super easy, you just have to follow the instructions from the ETAJV.
      0
    3. <r>On which machine? Which hexadecimal editor do you use?</r>
      0
  3. Could you explain to me how you managed to get the maximum money on this forum?? Thanks. I downloaded a hex editor, my problem is that when I open the SAV.0 file (from memory) I can't find the line in question once I'm in there.
    1
    1. it's not that difficult to find, the instructions are provided in all the ETAJVs
      0
  4. Sorry, I don't have a solution, but have you ever had sonic ordos tanks?
    1
    1. Yes, it's easy to get the enemies' weapons; you just have to capture the enemy buildings that produce them and make sure not to let them be destroyed.

      I start by capturing a building of lesser importance... wind trap, silo... I immediately build slabs around it. After that, it doesn't matter if the building gets destroyed; you continue to produce slabs. The hardest part is managing to build rocket turrets; once I manage to create a good block of 9 (3x3), it works on its own to destroy the vehicles and soldiers that would come to attack you. Once the area is secured, I start capturing the buildings that interest me.
      0
  5. Maximum spice (Windows):

    Addresses in Savegame:
    Atreides: 148308
    Ordos: 464500
    Harkonnen: 306404

    Hex editor: go to the address indicated for your house and set it to FF FF FF (maximum spice for the entire game), to be repeated each time you restart a level.

    Now, if anyone knows the trick for instant buildings, if it exists on Windows, I would be happy.

    Happy gaming.
    1
    1. If you take hackman as the hex editor, by default it selects hexadecimal addresses, so you must change the unit or convert decimal addresses to hex

      Atreides: 148308 = 24354h(*)
      Harkonen: 306404 = 4ACE4h(*)
      Ordos: 464500 = 71674h(*)

      Instead of inputting FF FF FF which is too easy, you limit yourself to a more reasonable sum until the game starts

      100000 credits give 0186A0h so you need to enter A0 86 01 and you will have them

      (*) xxxxxxh designates a hexadecimal address but do not type the "h"
      1