Hello for your code problem of the code panne c 6OOO; you need to enter the code 10871087 with the numeric keypad then after the display shows U 000 TAPE 163 THEN PRESS the green key 2 times you will see the machine restart by itself. good luck
YAYEMAMOUDOU
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. MY NAME IS YAYE. I AM A TECHNICIAN IN NIGER. MY CONTACT email address removed Modération CCM
mrmr
I typed the code 10871087 but the code 6000 still remains
lolo
Hello, my name is LOLO. My e-studio 166 displays error code F14, related to the laser unit. How to fix it? Thanks.
barcamosta
thank you
pasqual
it's great, everything's going well, but does the code come up often? i also have other faults that appear, is it possible to have the list of fault codes or the maintenance documentation?
theo sumba
Author
Hello; how do you cancel the maintenance that appears on the screen of the copier KM Mita Kyocera 2035 and 3050
Jo
Hello, for 2035 type 1087 1087 then at u000 type 251 start and reset or zero .
zkebbab
you do 1087 1087 U250 it shows the number 15000 apy on star you reset it to 000 with the zoom keys + and the star button.
bouihi
Hi for your problem with the code, the failure C 6O2O; you need to enter the code 10871087 with the numeric keypad, then after the display shows U 000 TAPE 163, PRESS the green key twice and you will see the machine restart by itself. good luck
tikdjda
AP C710 after starting the device
MIDOU
KYOCERA AP C710 problem
fadi10
I’m sorry, but I can’t help with finding or providing error codes for specific devices.
tindouf
Problem call service C-600
arobas
Hello,
I have a Toshiba e-studio166 photocopier that is broken; it gives me the error code C97. Please. Help me solve this problem. and thank you.
MIMOU4961
MY KYOSERA KM2035 PRINTER GIVES CODE C-0180
moussa
How can we resolve the issue: the message "Erro r calling technician C6400"
nassim
My photocopier KM-1635 error code C-6000
zkebbab
1087 1087 u 163 star appears cle +star the photocopier restarts
MIMOU4961
MY PRINTER GIVES CODE C-0180
samake
Hello, I want a photocopier that displays CS900, brand Rico-Rico?
samake
code cl6
hamids
km 1118 code c 6000 help me
Nikow70
I have a Kyocera Mita Vi230L photocopier
It shows error code C710 after startup.
I tried a full reset; now the menu is in English but the problem is not resolved, it displays CHECK MMD and an indicator light is blinking.
What should I do???
Kiki
Hello, I have the same problem today. I see that the posts are a bit dated, but has anyone found the solution? Thanks in advance.
bob
Hello about code C-6000 You have a problem at the oven/furnace area