Virtual PDF Printer + EMAIL

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I've been looking for a way to perform these two operations consecutively in a commercial management software:

Create a PDF and then send it by email: all in one operation.

For reference, nowadays, network printers allow sending faxes. When you print => fax, a dialog box opens to ask for the number.

I'm looking for something similar for email.

I haven't found any all-in-one solutions on these forums.

Perhaps you might have an idea to suggest?

Sincerely,
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox

6 answers

  1. I have the same problem; I was given a lead to follow regarding "Cute PDF Writer."
    0
    1. Contributor
      hello
      and by using PDF Creator

      PDFCreator is a PDF document creation tool. The generation of PDF files is done from any application that supports printing. The program works like a virtual printer; just select it when printing a document.

      just print and send the PDF file
      0
      1. That's exactly what I don't want to do!

        I want to click on print AND then have the generated PDF AUTOMATICALLY sent to an email address.

        Printing and sending by email are TWO operations. I only want one.

        And I've been looking for 6 months... Nothing.
        0
        1. Hi
          Try pdfmail at pdfmail.com
          It’s paid but does exactly what you want.
          0
          1. Contributor
            there are questions to answer, I don't know if this can be automated, try

            Email a PDF
            Emailing a PDF is just like creating a PDF in PDFCreator.
            1. Open the document you wish to convert into a PDF in its default application.
            2. Print the document as you would on a standard printer.
            ......
            5. Your PDF will be created and opened up in your default PDF viewer and will automatically be attached to a new email in your favorite Email program.

            https://m.downloadatoz.com
            -1