Extract content from multiple files

Solved
Hello,

In my Documents, I have over 300 Folders.

I would like to know how to extract the content from each of these Folders automatically.

I really don't want to do it manually... unless absolutely necessary ;-)

None of these folders are compressed, none of the files in these folders are compressed.

Thank you for your responses.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.5

3 answers

  1. What do you mean by extracting for uncompressed files?
    Do you want to transfer the content of the 300 folders into just one?
    30
    1. What the person means, in my opinion, is that she has 300 classic folders, surely with very similar names and with files that are linked to each other. And she needs to be able to put all these files into one big folder without doing it manually.
      1
    2. @ZpoupetteExactly Zpoupette ;-) You got it all!

      To fully understand my question, it's really important to make a distinction between "folder" and "file"...

      Something I myself hadn't necessarily realized at first...
      0
    3. @Zpoupetteif that's the case, you need to open Explorer,
      right-click on the directory that contains the 300 folders
      choose 'search'
      enter *.*
      check in advanced options that "search in subdirectories" is checked
      Explorer will bring back all the files contained in all the folders
      select all
      drag into the desired directory
      10
    4. @albert6942Despite the issue of the missing search function in my XP Explorer (a problem I was able to solve), your advice was very helpful to me.

      Thank you very much!
      0
    5. Thank you!
      0