Cd clés Resident Evil 4

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I bought Resident Evil 4 and when I want to install it
it tells me I need to enter the CD key but I can't find it on the CD?????
Configuration: Windows XP Professional version 2002 Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. No need for the CD key to play, it's written in the manual!

    And if you're looking for it, you just have to flip the manual over and it's underneath Leon.
    11
    1. Hello, for my account, I resolved my issue with Resident Evil. Instead of looking in the box, look in the game. When you insert the CD into your drive, there’s install, configuration, read me, and of course play. Click on read me and look in the displayed folders, and normally you will find it with a bit of luck. Good luck!
      5
      1. It's on the manual or the box. (last page)
        --
        It seems that a woman who makes you laugh already has one foot in your bed: isn't that laughable?
        4
        1. Salut, he tells me that I need to burn the CD and I burned it
          but when I want to install it, it says that I need to
          enter the CD key. I looked in the manual and in
          the box but I can't find it??????????????????
          0
        2. @jalaloHow come you need to burn a CD?!
          0