4 long beeps motherboard

Solved
Hello,
this morning I turned on my computer and I heard 4 long beeps and the screen says no video input. Please respond quickly, I'm at work. Thank you!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

9 answers

  1. Hello,

    you can have a look here, beeps at startup, depending on your BIOS brand.
    --
    Man descends from the monkey, some from the tree, and some would be better off climbing back up.
    If you go back up, bring me some bananas...
    2
    1. Processor is probably dead...
      0
      1. Hi,

        how can you say: "Processor is probably dead..."

        1) You don't know the type of BIOS?

        Then stop saying nonsense.

        To respond to you, I searched and couldn't find the type of motherboard.

        Can you restart your PC and press the "DEL" key on your keyboard and there you will have a blue page.

        Note the type of BIOS.

        There are several.

        1) AMI,

        2) PHOENIX;

        3) AWARD.

        See you later.
        0
        1. Hey buddy, don't talk down to me.
          You say to me, "excuse me, but I think you're mistaken."
          0
      2. Hi

        What brand is your computer?
        -1
        1. hp compaq HP DX2000 MT 5DX875ET INTEL(R) PENTIUM 4 cpu 2.80ghZ 1.49 GB of RAM
          -1
          1. no sorry there are 5 beeps
            -1
            1. Les gars, merci pour vos réponses, il fonctionne nickel. Enfin, ils ont appelé un informaticien parce que je devais aller en tournage et il devait avoir l'ordi d'urgence. Encore une fois, merci pour vos réponses.
              -1
              1. Re,

                when we don't know, we say "I DON'T KNOW".

                THAT'S IT.

                @+
                -2
                1. Wait, I'll join you privately.
                  -1
              2. Re, why by private message?

                He says to me:

                "Haven't you been taught to speak differently?
                It's easy to act tough behind your keyboard, do you talk to your members like that?
                5 beeps = processor error.
                If I'm wrong, just let me know gently, I'm not your buddy."

                And I don't say anything reckless on the forum.

                I'm trying to learn and advise to the best of my ability. When I don't know, I ask the opinion of someone more experienced.

                @+
                -2
                1. I'm not an old timer, and stop exposing my messages in public.
                  -1