Search user manual

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I have lost the user manual for a Tectro petroleum stove model SRE 703. Would you be so kind as to send me a photocopy for reimbursement or to download the essential information on how to program it? And the various faults and how to handle them, thank you.
Configuration: Windows

6 answers

  1. OPEN YOUR EYES!
    The complete documentation (with error messages) for SRE 701 702 703 704 706 ... has been posted! Just click on the link and have Acrobat Reader installed!

    Regards
    141
    1. Hi, I have the complete documentation if you want it, contact me.
      19
      1. Bonjour, avez-vous les codes d'erreur pour un Tectro ? Merci d'avance.
        0
      2. Hello, I lost the user manual for the Stover 702 injection SRE oil pole, do you have the manual? If so, thank you, I'm looking for how to start it.
        0
    2. For those looking for the manual, I think I've found it:
      http://www.tectroweb.com/bestanden/C33AC465-8215-4AAB-8B5C-60D970C1DDA4_p03_11_fr_SRE70xTC.pdf
      15
      1. Hello, thank you, but I cannot read your document. If you could send it to me by email, I would appreciate it. Best regards, Remy.
        0
    3. Salut, moi aussi, j'ai perdu le manuel de mon poêle à pétrole. Si tu l'as reçu, peux-tu me l'envoyer par mail ? Merci d'avance. Si j'arrive à le trouver, je penserai à toi. Cordialement.
      6
      1. Hello, I have the document. If you want, send me a message to my email and I will send it to you by email if possible. Best regards.

        3
        1. Hello,
          I am looking for the user manual for the TECTRO 038165/05 oil stove, series SRE 703 Injection, 800 W.
          Thank you for kindly sending it to me. Thank you in advance.
          J Jean-Marie
          0
        2. Hello, would you be so kind as to send me the manual for the Tectro SRE 703 oil stove?

          Thank you, best regards, Cédric
          0
      2. Oh really?

        A kerosene stove?

        Are you sure you're in the right place?

        --
        Stenbraek
        2