Excel - Stacked Histogram + Curve

Solved
Hello,

as indicated in the question title, I am looking to create a chart in Excel with stacked histograms and an additional curve...
I found a lead at this location:

http://www.excelabo.net/excel/graphtypes.php#top

I can't seem to add a curve on the stacked histogram... Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks in advance...
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.14

2 answers

  1. Hello,
    first add the data: Chart--> add data.
    This series will stack on top of those already represented.
    Select this series (left click) then right click--> Chart type--> line.
    114
    1. Thank you Tontong for your response,

      when I do as you say, the curve doesn't display, but the series appears in the legend...

      I have gaps in this series, could that be a factor?
      -1
    2. You save me, thank you, finally a good answer :)
      0
    3. You're welcome!!!!
      0
    4. thank you
      0
    5. You're most welcome !!!!!
      0
  2. For me, a series with gaps is displayed with gaps.
    Isn't the added series "invisible" due to a scale issue?
    Try it with a "dummy" series.
    At the moment, I have no other ideas.
    4
    1. Thanks, uncle
      it's working perfectly, that's cool!!!
      0