Terra Computer Case
Solved
Hello,
A year ago, I bought a PC from Terra Computer, a German hardware company.
Today, I purchased some RAM because the 1GB that was originally in it was becoming too little for my needs.
Unfortunately, I can't even open the case! I've tried everything, but nothing works, so I am asking if any of you have ever had a PC from Terra Computer and might know the solution.
Thanks for reading my message, anyway.
PS: you are my last resort as I have already done countless searches for a manual or help, but unfortunately without success :(.
A year ago, I bought a PC from Terra Computer, a German hardware company.
Today, I purchased some RAM because the 1GB that was originally in it was becoming too little for my needs.
Unfortunately, I can't even open the case! I've tried everything, but nothing works, so I am asking if any of you have ever had a PC from Terra Computer and might know the solution.
Thanks for reading my message, anyway.
PS: you are my last resort as I have already done countless searches for a manual or help, but unfortunately without success :(.
Configuration: Case: TERRA PC607
8 answers
-
Here, I really didn’t have the time to stop by or call, but a few days ago I thought about it and called, and they explained to me how to do it (it was simple, you remove the screw at the back on top, and pull the top plate backwards, it might seem silly but the first time I didn’t insist much because it was stuck... I just should have pulled harder ^^ at the same time, I still found a piece of double-sided tape on the plate x) )
-
Thank you for calling TERRA France with the model of the case
have a good day -
Hi,
Their Terra PCs are really good; if anyone else has an issue, they should go to
www.zoneinformatique.com or just call them directly. -
ContributorHi, is your case soldered?
-
-
Contributor@DragonkillHi, how is it held? Screw, rivet, or bending?
-
-
a screw that I think normally holds the case, and which is located at the back above the fan, but even when removed, the case doesn't move...
-
I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill your request.
-
A ok, thank you very much..... I suspected it a little U_U
-
Call me, you can open the case .... 03 88 20 85 52 From Monday to Friday
Matthieu