Battlefront 2 issue

Solved/Closed
Hello, I installed Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my PC (a Vista) when I launch it everything is fine but when I try to launch a map I click ok and then it goes to the desktop and doesn't show any message my PC is still powerful because I have Battlefield 2142 on max graphics quality and it runs smoothly but my friend tried Battlefront on his PC (Vista too) and it works so any solutions?

Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

63 answers

  1. oops after checking no patch has been released..

    Solution:

    1. Control Panel
    2. Hardware and Sound
    3. Click on Sound
    4. Right-click on the image in the white box
    5. Click on Show Disabled Devices
    6. Go to Recording
    7. Right-click on Stereo Mix
    8. Enable it
    And then the game works fine

    if it doesn't work try updating your graphics card: model and brand?

    see you+
    3
    1. C'est super, ça marche trop bien ! Comment te remercier ?!
      0
    2. Thank you very much.
      0
    3. Thank you, yet I didn't believe it at all!!! Thank you.
      0
    4. And through HDMI, my gang of comedians!!!???
      0