Problème d'erreur de carte SD/TF console DS
Closed
Hello,
I have a problem, I have a DS Lite console and I got the famous "cartridge" that reads .nds files and it was working very well until today. Now when I turn on the console with the cartridge inside, the screen displays the message: "SD/TF card error"
In an attempt to fix the issue, when I try to connect the accompanying USB adapter, my PC does not want to explore the data; it immediately asks me to format (which is very unfortunate considering all the game saves that have been made).
Can you please help me??
Thanks in advance
I have a problem, I have a DS Lite console and I got the famous "cartridge" that reads .nds files and it was working very well until today. Now when I turn on the console with the cartridge inside, the screen displays the message: "SD/TF card error"
In an attempt to fix the issue, when I try to connect the accompanying USB adapter, my PC does not want to explore the data; it immediately asks me to format (which is very unfortunate considering all the game saves that have been made).
Can you please help me??
Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
23 answers
-
ChaosI have the same problem as you, and since the day before yesterday I've been trying to find a solution so I don't have to format it right away and recover my files with a recommended software.
So, while we wait for someone to help us, that would be great...
Thank you. -
mehdi21Thank you very much to Chaos for his response, thanks to him I was able to recover a super important file on the micro SD that needs to be formatted (I am currently formatting it as I write these lines)
Thank you very much. -
juliieHello, I have a problem with my R4 card; when I turn it on, it says SD/TF card error, and no matter what I do, it doesn't work! I'm really desperate, especially since it was expensive. It stopped working overnight. Strange.
-
-
gourmenWhen the "SD/TF card error" message appears on an R4, it is either the micro SD that is faulty (which is easy to test with a PC, and can be found for 10 Euros if needed) or the R4 itself is faulty, and at that point, there’s nothing more to be done.
When the console is stuck on "loading," it’s less serious and usually just a firmware issue.
So good testing.
-
-
alexis79200So we need to buy another one? (SD/TF card)
-
totoinefioul67, I tried everything and for now, I've managed to recover all the data. Moreover, the key works very well; check if you didn't make a mistake. Once saved, you select what you want to keep, right-click and copy, then you choose your destination and that's it^^!! Thanks to Chaos! Bye
-
-
la rachot@rosaHello,
my daughter has a problem with her original Nintendo DS
the screen is misaligned and we can no longer recenter it, is there a solution?
thank you in advance. -
fioul67@la rachotHello, you need to calibrate the touchscreen by going to settings (bottom left logo), clicking on it, and then clicking on a yellow logo with a cross and a square.
Have a good evening. -
-
-
GaiaChaos, your explanation is clear, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me; apparently the key is not right... Do you have another solution?
-
yous
Hi, did you see the little chip? Well, it needs to be replaced. I had the same problem. You need to buy another one at Electrodepot, they're €5.99.
-
GaiaWell, it's simple, if I can't find any software, I'm formatting and losing all my data... boohoo!!!
-
gourmenThat's perfect, thank you, and I will proceed in the same way. As soon as I have new information, I will let you know. So, this is a work in progress...
Best regards-
-
gourmen@JER-25Well, I sent the cards back on Friday, February 20, and when I try to track the registered mail, the post office's website indicates that there is no information on the registered mail and that I need to contact them by phone (I'll do that tomorrow). Depending on the response from the post office --> a little email to discoazul.
All of this is not very reassuring.... to be continued.
Catch you later. -
Nick@gourmenHello,
Has anyone heard any news about these cards?
I haven't, cards were returned and an email was sent 5 days later and no response.
I don't even know if they received my cards.
To be continued. -
JER-25@NickHere are the cards, I received them today wrapped in bubble wrap with no note included.
I haven't tried them yet, I'll keep you posted tomorrow if they work! -
gourmen@JER-25I also received my 4 replacement cards today. I tested them with the R4new 1.24 firmware and none of them work, just showing "Loading...". In fact, there are 3 whose circuit board looks like real R4s with the screw for disassembling, and one like the one previously received. I just have to test all the firmwares I could find.
To be continued...
-
-
JER-25I just bought an R4SDHC NEW card on discoazul.fr with a 4G SD card
On the box, it says http://www.r4new.com
I’ve tested everything and I still get this dang message "couldn't find SD/TF card".
I can’t even load, I’m desperate.
What should I do?
Thanks if someone can help!-
gourmenHello,
I also just bought four R4s on Disco Azul (super fast shipping), and unfortunately, I'm getting the same message as you with the four linkers, what a bummer.
For now, I'm looking but I haven't found anything yet.
The main question I'm asking myself is: "how do I go about sending everything back to Disco Azul and getting linkers that work?"
Best regards. -
JER-25@gourmenI paid with PayPal so I opened a dispute.
I think the cards are out of order, I'm fed up.
If anyone has had this issue and found a solution (which I doubt), please let me know.
Thank you in advance. -
Nick@JER-25Hello,
I have the same issue with the message "couldn't find the sd/tf card", have you found a solution?
Thank you in advance
Best regards
-
-
AntiNoobsNo, but stop complaining for a really long time. Do you know how to read? The answer is in the third post.
-
JER-25No, I'm afraid the card is damaged. I returned it to Discoazul, they should replace it for me!
-
gourmenI have the same message (small variation if I use a 2Go message = "loading..."). And I still don't have a solution.
Reminder: Cards purchased on discoazul 4 cards (none work) on February 16 and delivered on the 18th (super fast, but the product seems faulty).
In the "R4" there are many different types (R4new, plus, pro, III, IIIsdhc, sdhc, deluxe, ultra,....) and copies. There are therefore just as many firmwares with their associated revision series. So it's a nightmare to find the one that corresponds. In theory, you have to use the one you find on the site specified on the box at the bottom right http://www.r4xxxx.com.
My cards are "R4 new", and I've also tried the drivers from other models but nothing works.
My goal is therefore to exchange the cards (even for another brand) or to get a refund (maybe in the form of a credit). I just sent an email to discoazul and am waiting for their response (it's going to be tough...). -
-
-
NickHello,
Well, mine works with 2GB cards and not with the 4GB ones bought from the same place as yours.
With kernel 1.22. -
JER-25I sent back the blank cards!
-
-
gourmen@djergoGood evening,
You need to return the product via La Poste Recommended Economic (~5 Euros), only the card (not the packaging or the box). You must include the original invoice (make a copy though) to the following address:
Discoazul.com
Otero Pedrayo, 33
27003 Lugo
Spain
And after that... for now, I don't know more. I posted my R4 on Friday, February 20... so I'm waiting.
Best regards -
131297@gourmenBonsoir, on ne se connaît pas
mais je vous envoie un message pour vous poser une question
est-on obligé de l'envoyer par la poste, oui ou non ?
Moi, ça fait deux fois que j’allume ma R4, et ça marque SD/TF card error
si vous avez un numéro de réparateur, merci de me le donner si vous le souhaitez, merci de me donner une réponse, merci. -
Laura16@131297Humm. No, sorry.
-
-
fioul67Hello, I had the same problem and it was the memory card that was defective. I bought a Kingston one (I was told they are the best) and since then everything is fine...
-
GaiaYes, when I insert my SD card into the USB stick and plug it into the computer, it asks me to format it, so it recognizes it. I've always refused to format it, hoping to find a software that could at least recover my backups!
The thing is, right now I'm playing an absolutely amazing RPG, and I've been patiently waiting for my vacation to finish it... And now, poof! "SD/TF card error"
I'm so frustrated. -
benjinkHello, I formatted my micro SD, and put the software and games back on it, etc...
And I'm getting an SD/TF card error again.....
Can someone help me please? -
tifanyHello, I have exactly the same problem with my R4. I play for a few moments and when I turn the console back on, I get this horrible message "sd/ft error" followed by nothing... I bought another SD but it's the same, does anyone have any idea? I'm wondering if it's the R4 that's faulty or if all the SDs are incompatible. Thank you for replying if you have the solution.
-
..marion..Hello, I just got the R4 and I have the same problem. At first, the DS displayed "couldn't find ds menu.dat"
I followed some advice and put the R4 Revolution French 1.11 on it
And now it shows "SD/TF card error"
How can I fix this so that my R4 card works finally???
Please respond quickly. -
Anonymous userI don't know if there is a program to recover your savings, you can always ask but I don't think you'll find it, so if you don't have any other solution, you know what you have to do.
--
Lying is wrong but lying badly is worse. -
- 1
- 2
Next