Database and 3D architect
Hello,
I've had a problem recently with Architecte 3D, which refuses to load the database of materials and textures.
I tried to do it manually but nothing works. Even after reinstalling the software and a deep clean of the registry, the problem persists.
Does anyone have any idea where this could come from?
thanks
I've had a problem recently with Architecte 3D, which refuses to load the database of materials and textures.
I tried to do it manually but nothing works. Even after reinstalling the software and a deep clean of the registry, the problem persists.
Does anyone have any idea where this could come from?
thanks
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
3 answers
-
up
-
Hello,
I also have the same problem.
If anyone has the solution I’m interested.
I think the problem came after an update that apparently took place recently.
Thanks in advance-
Hello cri94,
actually I solved my problem which came from a missing dll file after a Windows update
you need to retrieve the DAO350.dll file at this address (https://www.dll-files.com/dao350.dll.html
then copy it into the directory C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO
then open a DOS command prompt (Start menu then Run), and type this line
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DAO\dao350.dll"
respect the spaces and punctuation
press Enter
there you go, after restarting Architect and the issue should be resolved
bye
-
-
Hello,
I just tried but it still doesn’t work
Do you have a solution?
See you later-
-
PROBLEM OPENING ARCHITECT 3D 2001 DATABASES (Version No. 3339) FOR WINDOWS SEVEN
Install ARCHITECT 3D 2001 normally
Copy the dll "dao350.dll" into C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\DAO
Copy the dlls "msjet35.dll", "msjter35.dll" and "msjint35.dll" into the "Architecte 3D 2001" folder containing the program "TDesign4Pro.exe"
-> These four files can be easily downloaded from the Internet
Open a DOS command prompt as administrator (right-click the Command Prompt icon and choose "Run as administrator")
Type the command: regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\DAO" and press (Enter)
If everything is correct a message appears: "DLLRegisterServer in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\DAO\dao350dll succeeded"
Open ARCHITECT 3D 2001 and verify that everything is restored
-