Installation en masse

Hello,

I had written something very important to me in the notes app on my Huawei P30 Lite, kind of like a diary, anyway...

The screen of my phone broke and was all black except for a small part, so I was able to select my text that I wanted to recover but when I tried to do something with it, my phone freaked out: it flipped pages, was typing by itself, etc... So I could only select my text.

Then I changed the screen and when I went back to my text, it was gone, and instead it said "Batch Installation ID: c164c8ab-4520-4a28-b2ae-52fb309c59f6."

Do you know if it's possible to recover it with that?

Thank you in advance, I really have no idea ????

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    What is the file extension? When does the message appear? Which program are you using to open the file?

    Best regards

    1. Hello, the message is written in the Huawei notepad app. It "replaces" the text I had written.

      I'm sharing the image below, it might help you ????