Duolingo seems to be stuck.

Solved

Hello,

For over 3 years, I've been using Duolingo every morning on my PC. Since the beginning of this week, the site seems to be stuck.

Do you have any information?

Thank you in advance.


3 answers

  1. Thank you, I just checked, you are right. However, I still have a little issue.

    After I posted my question, when I checked a little later if I had a response, I saw that there was indeed one. But when I clicked to read it, I got a blank page. I was unable to read the answers on the forum. I could read the questions but got a blank page for the answers. I tried with Firefox and I was able to read my answer, and actually it's thanks to Firefox that I can write this comment.

    It seems that Brave has a problem.

    0
    1. Hello,

      You asked your question on January 10 with the Chrome browser 120.0.0.0, and now you're talking to me about a problem with the Brave browser!

      It seems that Brave has a problem.

      It's always had one since it was created, but oh well…

      After all, no software is perfect.

      By the way, is the problem resolved?

      0
  2. Hello,

    Late reply but now for Duolingo I no longer go through Brave.

    Thank you

    0
    1. Hello,

      OK and thank you for the feedback.

      0