Sharp cash register SD card
Hello,
Hello
what SD card in a Sharp box?
thank you
9 answers
-
Moderator
Hello,
what does the manual say?
See you, blux "The idiots dare everything.
That's how we recognize them." -
Hello,
What is the model of your SHARP cash register?
-
Sharp xe a177
-
I didn't find anything regarding the SD card. The best thing would be to contact them through this link.
-
@Panth33ra
Okay. Thank you
-
-
It is a basic SD card without an adapter. It needs to be formatted.... If the SD is new or from another source, it is probably not formatted for the register.
-
-
-
@baladur13
Thank you
-
Moderator@Hg
I can hardly see how one could format an SD card if before starting the formatting procedure one hasn’t inserted the said SD card into its slot.
-
-
Because you can also format it on a computer! Hence the question, even if it's poorly written.
-
Moderator
Since this is a second-hand case, did the previous owner see their own SD card?
It is possible that the case is defective.
See you + blux "Fools will try anything.
That's how we recognize them." -
He didn't give us his SD card. Because it has his data on it.
-
Used cash registers are a hassle to reprogram..
The law requires security against fraud, which means that if you do not follow the procedure, using the cash register according to your activity will be difficult...
I'm not even sure that the reset procedures are in the manual.. I hope I'm wrong. -
Hello, same issue today with the sharp register, I'm stuck without a memory card. The old ones went with a Swissbit 8GB memory card, but doesn't it need to be programmed specifically for the register?