Unable to reactivate Snapchat account

Hello everyone

I'm posting a message here because I'm not sure what to do anymore. Let me explain: I disabled my Snapchat account two weeks ago to take a break. The day before yesterday, I decided to reactivate it because I wanted to find a specific Snap. Anyway, for the past two days, I can't access my account; I've tried all the techniques that Snapchat provides on their website (switching to 4G/5G, updating the app, logging in from another phone, etc.), but nothing works; I keep getting the same message: "Your account is being reactivated. Please try again later."

I've also tried creating another account to see if it was an issue with my phone, and that account was instantly LOCKED and permanently so, I don't know why??

I don’t know what to do to reactivate my account; I've had it since 2014, and I have a lot of memories that I care about. Is anyone in my situation or does anyone know how I can fix this, please?

Thank you

5 answers

  1. Try to log in using something other than the app

    go to the internet link https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/login?continue=%2Faccounts%2Fwelcome&nbsp%3B=

    and try to log in, it may just be due to the app sometimes, which iOS are you on?

    1
    1. Good evening,

      did you click on "delete account" to deactivate it or not?
      If so, your account will be blocked for 30 days.

      0
      1. Hello and thank you for your response, no I went to "deactivate my account" and I received an email saying that my account would be deactivated and that I have 30 days to reactivate it by logging in, but that's what I've done without result.

        0
    2. Thank you for your link, I have already tried several times without success.. I am on iOS 16.1, the latest update from Apple, so I don't understand the issue, even my Snapchat app is updated.

      0
      1. Even if I forgot my password? Is there no way you can send me a login link using my phone number or email?

        1
      2. I advise you to contact Snapchat support as soon as possible if you don't want your account to be completely deactivated.

        1
    3. Good evening, indeed I hadn’t seen the contact snap form on their site, thank you very much for your help.

      Have a nice evening :)

      0
      1. Contributor

        You're welcome ;) Keep me posted if you ever have news ;)

        0