Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard issue

Hello,
I bought a Bluetooth keyboard for my tablet, but the keys are not configured correctly.
For example, when I press the = key, it displays ! and when I press the # key, it displays 2.
Actually, I realized that I have a keyboard like a Mac, but the keys that display are from an HP computer.
Do you know how I can reconfigure it to have the correct keys?
Thanks in advance.

4 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    it's not easy to do... But above all, you need to provide a bit more information... So what's the model of your tablet, the version of Android... and also the brand and model of your keyboard... a photo would be welcome...
    Is it originally a US or French keyboard??;; (QWERTY or AZERTY)

    Sometimes, the key (Fn + A) changes the keyboard state for Android... give it a try.

    You should know that if you plan to use this keyboard on multiple devices, any modifications would need to be redone each time...
    0
    1. It's a Samsung Tab S7 FE tablet, yes Android version, the model of my keyboard is Bluetooth 3.0 keyboard AZERTY and I pressed fn + A but nothing changed.
      0
      1. Contributor
        You must have forgotten to attach the photo... I don’t see it..

        The goal was to know which version of Android your S7FE is running.... Probably Android 11?? but there are so many versions..

        The keyboard should have a manufacturer's brand and also the model...

        I also think you could connect a USB keyboard to the USB port of the tablet... just to see how it behaves..?

        It's very possible that your keyboard is not compatible with this tablet...

        Here is a video on the subject... I don't know if it will work for you..?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4p7AU_8Hik

        And also https://www.lojiciels.com/question-comment-modifier-les-parametres-du-clavier-sur-android/

        https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/38941-android-changer-de-clavier
        0