Like Disappeared from Instagram
-
Hello,
Simple question: why has this person's likes disappeared from my photos?
Here’s the situation: I had a falling out with a friend, and we both un-followed each other on Instagram (not blocked).
Since then, none of their likes have appeared on my photos. Since his account is private, I couldn’t see anything until a few days ago when he switched to public.
To my surprise, the likes I had on his photos are still there, but none of his on my photos.
He told me that by un-following me, his likes disappeared. Is that possible? Or did he lie to me and dislike all my photos?
Simple question: why has this person's likes disappeared from my photos?
Here’s the situation: I had a falling out with a friend, and we both un-followed each other on Instagram (not blocked).
Since then, none of their likes have appeared on my photos. Since his account is private, I couldn’t see anything until a few days ago when he switched to public.
To my surprise, the likes I had on his photos are still there, but none of his on my photos.
He told me that by un-following me, his likes disappeared. Is that possible? Or did he lie to me and dislike all my photos?
1 answer
-
Hello
No, the likes don't disappear... Even if there are no blocks, the likes remain (it's just that we can no longer see them).
;)
--
Those who want to be right always look for the last word... Those who are truly right have stopped talking a long time ago.-
-
@SecondpoteauI just said that likes don't disappear by themselves... so if his have disappeared, it means there was a manual intervention to remove them...
-
@Anonymous userOh okay, I'm surprised..!
From there to do that, anyway..
I thought it was because we unsubscribed.
-