Disable remote control
Hello, I can't get my very old Pioneer system to work. The problem is that the "remote" mode is activated and I think the pause button was pressed on the remote control, but I no longer have it.
Does anyone know how to disable the remote mode without it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Does anyone know how to disable the remote mode without it?
Thank you in advance for your help.
2 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
This is probably mentioned in the manual, but we would need to know the model of this Pioneer chain.
--
Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it's not there... -
ModeratorI can't find this manual
However, here is the one for DC-Z82 https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1000102/Pioneer-Dc-X82.html?page=13&term=remote&selected=2#manual
I don't see any remote mode there... and it seems very strange to me that one cannot simply use this system with the buttons on the front panel.
--
Very difficult to catch a black cat in a dark room.
Especially when it isn’t there...