Issue with Frame Host Iron_Female - Last answer on 9 juin 2021 1 answer Hello, I have a problem that is quite serious because it damages my SSD. The Frame Host application keeps popping up multiple times, which puts my SSD to the test. I haven't found a solution to this day... I am at your disposal if needed... Show more Related links: Issue with Windows 10, Start menu and Task Host... Task Host Window 100% Disk Issue Modern Setup Host Is Modern Setup Host malware? problem with shell infrastructure host App requires Windows .NET Framework 3.5 functionality. 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report fabul Moderator Hi, Do you have any Microsoft Store applications open? You can close them and/or disable them from starting up What exact version of Windows 10 do you have? Type: Winver in Run, by right-clicking the Start button
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report fabul Moderator Hi, Do you have any Microsoft Store applications open? You can close them and/or disable them from starting up What exact version of Windows 10 do you have? Type: Winver in Run, by right-clicking the Start button