Remove PIN code ... Save Report Vector - Last answer on 21 mai 2021 1 answer Good evening, I bought a new phone for my 90-year-old mother and it's impossible to remove the startup PIN code; there is no security function in the settings!! If someone has an answer!! Best regards. Artfone C1 phone Show more Related links: You have entered an incorrect code too many times. HP Deskjet 2600 Printer WPS code search JBL Free II is flashing and won't connect anymore. How to connect my Wii U Pro controller PIN Code Issue Without SIM Card 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Trezor Hello The solution is to put the SIM card into another phone to disable the PIN code request and then put it back into the other one. ... Report Vector Good evening, Thank you. ... Report Vector Good evening again, I performed the operation and everything is working correctly Thank you very much Best regards Philippe. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Trezor Hello The solution is to put the SIM card into another phone to disable the PIN code request and then put it back into the other one. ... Report Vector Good evening, Thank you. ... Report Vector Good evening again, I performed the operation and everything is working correctly Thank you very much Best regards Philippe.
... Report Vector Good evening again, I performed the operation and everything is working correctly Thank you very much Best regards Philippe.