Download IPTV

Hello,
I have a Hisense TV and I want to download IPTV but I can't. Can someone help me please? Thank you

Configuration: iPhone / Safari 604.1

2 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello,
    Hisense has its own in-house app called Vidaa. If the IPTV app is not part of it, you won't be able to install it, so check the Hisense Apps Store located in the menu of your TV.

    --
    bazfile
    Moderator/Security Contributor.
    A hello, a reply, and a thank you are always appreciated.
    3
    1. So I need to download vidaa, is that it?
      0
    2. I just went to the Hisense store and they can't find Vidaa.
      0
    3. Moderator
      @NounaYou didn't understand, Vidaa is Hisense's in-house application (it's the menu that appears on the screen) which contains Hisense's APPs Store. It's not Vidaa that I told you to look for in the store but the IPTV application. If it's not available in Hisense's APPs Store, you won't be able to download and install it on your TV.
      0
    4. @bazfileIs there another solution because I have a smart and I don't understand?
      0
    5. Moderator
      @NounaYes, but it runs on Vitaa, not Android TV, and it's Hisense that chooses the available applications, so you don't have access to the Google Play store. To work around this, you need to get a stick or a box running on Android TV. See these two examples; there are other models from different brands for you to explore, search, and choose:

      https://www.mi.com/fr/mi-tv-stick/

      https://www.mi.com/fr/mi-box-s/
      1