Snapchat - "They added me"

Hello!

I had removed a friend on Snapchat. For several months it said "add" next to their contact. Yesterday I noticed it says "accept friend" and if I type their name, they appear in "they added me." However, I never received a request. Is it the app's memory that played a role? Or did this person add me again, please?

Thank you for your help.

3 answers

  1. I had exactly the same problem, identical.... And it also bothers me not to know. But it turns out there's a good chance that it's solely due to the phone's memory! The only problem is that, just like for you, it said "invite a friend" and not "accept" like it does now, so it's unclear, because if they had kept us in their contacts, then why wasn't it marked "accepted" from the start!
    14
    1. Hi!
      Unfortunately, I never got a response... I think it must have been part of the phone's memory...
      1
    2. Good evening

      My concern is that I am being ignored about adding me.
      Without having received the invitation ????????‍♀️

      I have a whole list mentioning quick add
      Directory, etc.
      7