Hifi Sharp flashing timer light epoe974 - Last answer on 12 janv. 2019 2 answers Hello, My Sharp hi-fi system is down with the timer light flashing.. Can someone help me?????? Thanks in advance Configuration: Linux / Firefox 64.0 Show more Related links: USB Hard Drive on MP3 Hi-Fi System micro/hi-fi system connection Problem with my Scott mdx i62 hi-fi system Philips hifi system blue light is flashing The red light on my LG SK4D soundbar keeps blinking constantly. Yamaha S301 amplifier power indicator blinking 2 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 ... Report fabul Moderator Hi, Have you tried unplugging it for a while and then plugging it back in? Answer 2 / 2 ... Report epoe974 yes, I did it. and I followed the procedure outlined in the notice without results.
Answer 1 / 2 ... Report fabul Moderator Hi, Have you tried unplugging it for a while and then plugging it back in?
Answer 2 / 2 ... Report epoe974 yes, I did it. and I followed the procedure outlined in the notice without results.