Facebook message harassment code

Hello,

I would like to reopen this topic because I am in the same situation as you, except that I don’t even have Facebook, or at least I no longer do. For three weeks now, I have been receiving messages that are quite similar, except for the code provided at the beginning, which changes. They appear like this "<#> 30131 is your Facebook code Laz+nxCarLW"

I have blocked the numbers one by one, but it’s no use, others are coming back. There is also a number that I cannot block, which appears under the name 'Facebook' when I receive a message from it. Just last night, I received four.

Is there anything to be done?

Thank you in advance.

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,
    "I allow myself to reopen this topic, as I find myself in the same situation as you"
    My faith, which case are you referring to...?

    Please explain clearly what is happening to you...

    42
    1. Hello,
      I thought I had responded to a gentleman who was in the same situation as me (which I believe I have described well in my first message), but I must have opened a new topic since I'm not very familiar with how this site works. This man's conversation was a few years old, hence the "I allow myself to reopen this topic."
      2
    2. Moderator
      @ElisaPotiIndeed, except we still don't know what topic you're talking about :)
      1
    3. Well, some numbers send me messages day and night like: "<#> 30131 is your Laz+nxCarLW Facebook code" and no matter how many I block except for the one that appears under the name "Facebook" (which I can't block), nothing changes and I keep receiving them
      I don’t know what else I can specify ^^
      1
    4. Moderator
      @ElisaPotieWell, exactly that, we're not clairvoyants.

      This number does not seem to be clearly listed, so the best thing is to contact your operator who can tell you more about it and even block it.
      -1
    5. @madmykeHello,
      In the meantime, the messages have stopped; is it still worth contacting my operator?
      Thank you for taking the time to respond to me (despite the absence of your third eye ;) )!
      1