Increase the number of rows in Excel

Hello,

I'm working in Excel 2013, but I see the number of rows is limited to only 65,536, while I need more than 1,900,000 rows. What should I do? I'm a bit stuck. Could you help me?
Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 11.0

1 answer

  1. Hello

    Number of rows and columns in Excel
    Excel Version Number of Rows Name of the Last Column
    Excel 2003 65,536 (= 216) IV
    Excel 2007 1,048,576 (= 220) XFD
    Excel 2010 1,048,576 (= 220) XFD
    Excel 2013 1,048,576 (= 220) XFD

    Best regards
    -1
    1. Good evening,

      Thank you very much for your response. Even though I was working in Excel 2013, I eventually found that the file was saved in Excel 2003. Hence, the number of rows was limited to only 65,536. Now, after changing this type of Excel, I have a sufficient number of rows to work comfortably.

      Thank you very much.
      0
    2. Contributor
      However, you said you needed 1,900,000 lines...
      So you're going to be short by almost half (850,000).
      So be prepared to split your table across 2 sheets, or to delete empty rows, or to combine 2 rows of data related to the same reference into a single row, etc...
      0