Micro detected but no voice
Solved
Hello,
I bought the Plantronics GameCom 318 just yesterday, a cheap headset just for playing with friends. As for the headset, it works, sound comes out, but the microphone does not pick up my voice; it seems to detect the sound from the PC (notably YouTube videos, see image).
I would like to know if there is a procedure to make my voice audible, haha.
Note that when I lightly tap on the headset, the microphone also picks up what's in the photo above.
Best regards.
I bought the Plantronics GameCom 318 just yesterday, a cheap headset just for playing with friends. As for the headset, it works, sound comes out, but the microphone does not pick up my voice; it seems to detect the sound from the PC (notably YouTube videos, see image).
I would like to know if there is a procedure to make my voice audible, haha.
Note that when I lightly tap on the headset, the microphone also picks up what's in the photo above.
Best regards.



