MATLAB interface setup

Solved
Please how to find the Matlab location under the Ubuntu system?
indeed, after installing Matlab on my machine, a window opened "Matlab interface configuration" in which I have to provide the file path, I can't manage it. moreover, when I try to install another program, this window always comes to the foreground preventing the download until this path is provided.

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello

    Apparently somewhere in /usr/local if it isn’t a package installation.

    find /usr/local | grep matlab


    More details here, apparently the location where you run the installation script can have an influence:
    https://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/matlab

    If you manage to start matlab with the command matlab, you can check what the commands
    which matlab
    and
    whereis matlab
    show.

    Good luck
    1. Thank you very much for your response; the problem has been resolved thanks to https://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/matlab
    2. Moderator
      Thank you for your reply. Wishing you all the best :-)