Message not delivered call

Hello

I sent a message that didn't show as "delivered," but when I call, it still rings. My question is whether the person has blocked me?

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello, delivered only shows up if you send a text message on an iPhone, even if the recipient has blocked you.
    If delivered doesn't show up and you have indeed sent from an iPhone, then there has been a problem.
    When you call and it rings, it means you are not blocked (iPhone).

    Fred.ml
    2
    1. Is it possible that the person has activated a setting on the iPhone to not receive messages while still receiving calls? Or does the message only appear when the person reads it?
      0
    2. Moderator
      @JimenezHello, no, on the iPhone you cannot block SMS and still receive calls.
      Delivered appears as soon as the recipient's iPhone receives the SMS/iMessage (whether they read it or not).

      Fred.ml
      0
    3. Good evening, I would like to know if I call the contact who has blocked me, will it still ring or will I go straight to their voicemail? And if I call with a blocked number, how does that work?
      0