Universal remote code

Solved
Hello,

I have a universal remote JJA 117450/AB08-0197 for a Samsung TV model LE26B450C4W code LE26B450C4WWXC and I don't know how to make it work. If someone can help me that would be great. I know I need a code that I don't have.
Thank you

Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0

3 answers

  1. Hello.
    Do you have the section for this remote control?
    Normally, the codes for various TV brands are in that section.

    --
    Who loves instruction! finds knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Frequently create a restore point! It solves quite a few problems.
    24
    1. Unfortunately, there is nothing on the packaging of the remote control
      However, Samsung does appear in the list........but there is no code next to it
      Smart system remote control
      Thank you for your help
      0
    2. @ClCould you send me your notice please? My email is ***@***, thank you in advance.
      2