No web browser anymore

Solved
Hello
After several issues with slowness and other problems on my PC, I wanted to do a major cleanup.
It seemed to be working until Google Chrome started to act up.
So I tried to reinstall everything.
But there's a problem... I no longer have a web browser.
I checked several forums but couldn't find a solution.
I have a laptop running Windows 7 Home.

I have 2 Internet Explorer shortcuts that are not working: error message: "http protocol does not have any program associated with it."

Thank you.

2 answers

  1. hello, try this
    press the Windows and r keys
    type in the box iexplore.exe and hit ok
    12
    1. He can't find anything....
      I got Mozilla on my phone and just launched it on my computer.. it's at 2% ... it's going to take a while. I'll see if it works.
      0
    2. The problem is that overnight Chrome stopped working and Mozilla was super slow. So I wanted to delete everything and reinstall. I don't understand what's wrong with my PC for some time now.
      0
    3. He doesn't want to install Mozilla
      Apparently the zip file has already been used
      0
    4. It may also be necessary to clean it with adwcleaner for example
      analyze
      remove
      0