Inversion des touches

Hello,

I have an Asus Transformer 2-in-1 (attached the keyboard) and I'm having a keyboard issue. Let me explain: u becomes 4, i becomes 5, o becomes 6, p becomes *, m becomes -, l becomes 3, etc.
What should I do?
Thank you

6 answers

  1. Moderator
    Hello
    Your keyboard has switched to numeric keypad mode
    See
    https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/6767-touche-fn-bloquee-clavier-numerique
    For your device, press Fn + Insert according to a manual for the Asus Transformer T100
    If this is not the solution, please provide the exact references of this Asus Transformer
    --
     Very hard to catch a black cat in a dark room.
    Especially when it's not there...
    1. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
      1. otherwise try this manipulation because your keyboard might be in Qwerty
        To do this, just use one of these key combinations:
        Shift + Alt Gr
        Shift + Alt
        Alt + Shift (in this order)
      2. a z e r t y 4 5 6 * ^ $ q s d f g h 1 2 3 - ù * < w x c v b n 0 ; . +
      3. really strange, a few letters are missing
      4. try resetting your keyboard
      5. You have all the letter input.
        Where can I do that on Windows 10?
    2. Disable the numeric keypad function and it will solve your problem.
      1. Where do I do this?
      2. Moderator
        @docstephHi
        Fn + F9 disables (or enables) the touchpad... not the numeric one!
      3. Moderator
        @docstephRight-click on the photo and then select "Open in a new tab," and there you can zoom in as desired using Ctrl +.
    3. Mashed potatoes, it looks like a Mac!

      --
      1. And no, it's an Asus! Do you have an answer? :)
    4. Not at all, sorry. It was the image that caught my attention. Good luck.

      --