How to proceed to terminate biscotte2014 - Last answer on 29 déc. 2014 1 answer I have a landline with ACN with the number 05 and my internet with Orange with unlimited phone 09 I wanted to know if I cancel ACN, will my internet with Orange and the phone still work. Looking forward to hearing from you Best regards Show more Related links: How to exit the BIOS? How to exit BIOS? ACN Scam, how to cancel? cancel your landline my computer starts in the bios and can't exit How to exit story mode in GTA V? 1 answer Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Anonymous user Hello. I don’t think this should be a problem, however, you should call your operator Orange to be sure. -- Banzai! Trebmal14
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report Anonymous user Hello. I don’t think this should be a problem, however, you should call your operator Orange to be sure. -- Banzai! Trebmal14