Bazoocam

I'm very upset, I've been tricked by three fakes on bazoocam, they asked me to masturbate on camera and then said they had recorded it and were going to put it on the internet. I'm very scared that this will end in an endless nightmare. Please help me.

3 answers

  1. Lu

    So, you said to yourself "I'm posting this on PS3 video games," which is normal.
    You need to take a look around and observe where you are, huh? ;-)

    Anyway, redirected and otherwise nothing has changed, everything is still there:
    https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/34709-chantage-a-la-webcam-que-faire

    Catch you later

    A crowded elevator will always feel different for a dwarf.
    3
    1. Contributor
      Hi
      You are obviously being disingenuous.
      The little guy in question has indeed played with his family jewels on his computer. So I don't see why he wouldn't post his SOS in the "Video Games" section

      ;-))
      Best regards and have a good evening
      0
    2. :-D
      @+
      0
    3. @Anonymous userHi friends,
      There's only one solution => give him a slap, but without the camera!!!
      Best wishes.
      See you!
      0