Hello! In the settings of my phone, I can modify the flashing duration, but I don't know what it is! If someone could explain it to me, I would be grateful :)
Flashing is a calibrated line break. In France, it's 300 ms. I have Gigaset landlines and we can adjust the flashing time. I believe they recommend 270 or 300 ms...
-- Those who know nothing know just as much as those who know no more than they do. (Pierre Dac)
poupougne13
Good evening...
As far as I know, this is what is used to transfer a call from one station to another or to use a double call by pressing the R key followed by 2.....
Best regards, See you later
-- "He who wants to climb a mountain starts from the bottom!" Signed: "Gillette" aka "nobody"! ;) (°!°)
magettian
Author
Thank you very much! But when does this line break occur?
Froulik
I don't know. I think you can look it up yourself Google is your friend Best regards :o)
-- Those who know nothing know just as much as those who know no more than they do. (Pierre Dac)