Search brunette singer clip

Hello, I'm looking for a brunette singer who is white
with long hair and wearing a hat in her music video, where she is driving a car. My mother tells me that this video is several years old and the singer sings in English. Please help me, we've been searching for 3 days.

4 answers

  1. Maybe, Geronimo von Aura Dione... I don't remember how to spell it but anyway...
    1
    1. No, it's not her because the singer is wearing a black or pink beanie, jeans, and a sweater, and she's really white, plus it dates back even longer.
      0
  2. You're looking for a needle in a haystack there! Doesn't your mother remember the lyrics instead?
    1
    1. No, but she remembers the tune.
      0
    2. A is already pretty good, on my phone I have the reading software that sometimes manages to detect the songs just by the tune. Do you have a phone? Maybe there's a site, I don't know...
      0
  3. It's "Ironic" by the singer Alanis Morissette.
    0