Un deux

Hello everyone, I'm looking for an English song from the 80s. I only know the title, "one two." One might think it's a song by ZZ Top, but it's not. It's a slow rock song that starts with "one two" followed by a guitar piece.

4 answers

  1. Hello,

    isn't it: "Stretch - Why did you do it" that you are looking for?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrb1QfZiW5I
    3
    1. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, after 40 years (!!) of research it's good to know... Again, THANK YOU.
      2
  2. No indeed, they have nothing to do with ZZ Top, lol.
    It was sung by a man, I used to hear it in nightclubs back then, I think I remember the single vinyl cover was white with the title of the song "one two" written across in black, a slow rhythm... I know it's very vague, and writing it down is not easy either. From the singer's voice, he must have been a bit heavy as his voice was cavernous and rock (maybe a lot of Jack Daniels). I don't think he did anything else afterwards. You could also hear this hit on quite a few radios at the time.
    2
    1. If you manage to get it, send me the references. I'm looking for it too.
      One Two!!
      Thank you
      1
      1. Everybody Needs Somebody To Love - The Blues Brothers

        james brown - sex machine

        lou bega mambo n°5

        Penny McLean - 1-2-3-4 Fire

        I'm joking because they have nothing to do with ZZ Top, but I'm sincerely wondering if you might be mixing up titles because "one two" doesn't ring a bell at all!!!
        0