Samsung SGH-E250 Issue

Hello,
I tried to unlock my Samsung SGH-E250 phone and now when I turn it on, it shuts down by itself after a few seconds. What should I do? Can someone help me? Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0

6 answers

  1. How do you mean "wanted to unlock"?
    --
    "Viruses on Mac are like aliens, some have seen them..."
    0
    1. I found online that I had to type #*7337#, and 'eeprom reset' appeared. Then it asked me for my PIN code which it didn't accept. I tried other codes, all rejected. I had to enter my PUK code which had changed to 00000 00 000000 01. Rejected. So now, the phone is blocked and whether there's a SIM card or not, it can turn on but shuts down after 4 seconds.
      0
      1. Trash

        You disabled the phone by entering 10 wrong unlock codes, it’s game over for it.
        --
        “Viruses on Mac are like aliens, some have seen them...”
        0
        1. Actually, my phone was dead. Now it says 'PUK code blocked'. Is there anything to be done? Thank you for keeping me updated. Talk to you later, I hope.
          0
          1. Oh okay! So it’s the SIM that’s disabled, you need to order a new SIM from your operator.
            --
            “Viruses on Mac are like aliens, some have seen them...”
            0
            1. Thank you for helping me. I'll do what you say and we'll see.
              Thanks again for your answers.
              0