NB if in a discontinuous range

Solved
Hello,

Can you help me?

I would like to use the COUNTIF function to count the number of cells >0.
But the cells I want to count are not continuous and Excel is giving me a "value error" in the range.

For example: COUNTIF(B33:D33;F33;I33:P33;">0")
In row 33, I have numbers that count attendance for two activities and I would like to count the days when there is no one; this for each of the two activities.
The problem arises from the fact that I do not have a continuous range and I do not know how to do otherwise.
Could this be the issue?
Is there a solution?

Thank you for your help
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

2 answers

  1. Contributor
    Good evening
    Just try this:
    =COUNTIF(B33:D33;">0")+COUNTIF(F33;">0")+COUNTIF(I33:P33;">0")
    Best regards

    --
    Let’s ask ourselves if we are the only ones who understand what is being explained?
    0
    1. Thank you.
      I hadn't thought of that.
      A bit long to write but it works.

      Thank you for your help.
      0