Code Puk "too long"

Hello,

I'm sorry for this request, but I don't understand:
My SIM card is blocked (even though I didn't even enter 3 codes, not even a wrong one, but let’s move on) and therefore the phone (an old Sagem my X-7, I believe the model is important regarding my issue) shows SIM blocked. So I type in my PUK code and surprise, the last 2 digits of the code won't display; a PUK code has 8 digits, and the phone only shows 6, thus not allowing me to unlock my SIM card.

Do you have a solution?
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.14

6 answers

  1. Hello
    I just found the answer online but it seems that it's in the phone's documentation (which I didn't have)
    you need to dial **05* then press ok or validate
    then you can enter the PUK code
    11
    1. Hello, my problem is that my PUK code has 15 digits.
      0
  2. No no, it's definitely the SIM card!
    I used this SIM card before, in this phone, and I must have blocked it somehow (grrr) and here it is, the phone only "takes" 6 digits from the PUK code that's supposed to be 8.
    4
    1. Thank you very much, Jef, I was finally able to unlock my phone.
      1
      1. Thank you so much, jef! I had the same problem too ;)
        1
        1. Hello, it's not the SIM card that is locked but the phone that is locked to work only with a previous SIM card or that is locked to work with a single operator (SFR, Bouygues, Orange).
          0
          1. Good evening,

            thank you for this information. I have unlocked my phone

            best regards, Sandrine
            0