What code to add an icon
Solved
Hello,
I would like to add an icon to my webpage, but I don't know what code to use.
I would like to add an icon to my webpage, but I don't know what code to use.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.11
20 answers
-
Le code suivant ne donne pas l'icône de ma page web avec Firefox, mais avec Internet Explorer, il ne fonctionne pas
aidez-moi
voici le code : <link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://barreaudelagombe.cd/folder_home/images/icone.png" >-
-
False
the proof here:
https://www.cjoint.com/?btrPLqhax8
--
To have as few unhappy people as possible, you always have to target the same ones. -
Moderator@gihellerwhy 'false' and what does your capture have to do with this...? I don't quite understand...
especially since:<link rel="shortcut icon" HREF="http://a2xsonorisation.free.fr/favicon.ico" >
gives the link to an absolute URL, which is useless... we can do much simpler...
you'll have to explain to me the why and how of your response... :-)
--
the 'www' is also meant to communicate, share, and exchange, right?
thank you for having the courtesy to respond to those who are trying to help you -
@bg62Ml500 said that it didn't work under IE.
The screenshot shows that it works under IE.
--
To minimize the number of unhappy people, you always have to hit the same ones. -
Moderator@gihellerthe code yes ... with a correct favicon ... but you haven't read my response: his is not good! so it comes from the file itself ....
--
the 'www' is also meant for communicating, sharing, and exchanging, right?
thank you for having the courtesy to respond to those who are trying to help you
-