Philips landline phone SKIP800

Hello,

for 15 days now, the voicemail of my PHILIPS SKIP 800 phone connected to a FREEBOX V4 no longer works. I unplugged/replugged it, changed the greeting, reduced the number of rings, nothing... no greeting, no recording. Previously everything worked normally. Has anyone had a similar problem?? and a solution in advance, thanks.

bouc étourdi

Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.0.3

1 answer

  1. Good evening..

    Had you perhaps activated the voicemail on the Freebox?
    To be continued,

    Regards,
    @+
    -1
    1. Good evening,

      I have disabled my mailbox and yet there's still nothing, just a ringing noise and the call is terminated. I also have a second cordless phone SIEMENS A240. The "remote query" function is no longer working either. Previously, the answering machine worked normally, and if the line was busy, the voicemail took over: has FREE made changes to the telephone flow?

      Thank you

      cordially

      boucétourdi
      -1