MOONSHELL
Solved
Hello, I have a serious problem with moonshell and it’s starting to annoy me. In fact, my problem is that I can't use it, and every time I ask, I'm sent to a forum where I don’t understand anything at all. Every time I turn on my DS and try to launch moonshell, it writes DLDI compatible, and it stays like that. In fact, I think it’s bugging. I was wondering if someone or several people could help me get moonshell to work. Thank you very much for your assistance.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 1.5.0.6
12 answers
-
I'm downloading moonshell 1.71 + dpg tools, then I'm extracting the file. I open it and double click on setup.exe, then I set it to English, and I select the letter G for the destination of the file. I check the M3SD M3 Adapter (SD Card) box and nothing else. Then I click setup and it loads. After that, the moonshl file appeared at the root of my micro SD, and there's another file. It's moonshell _m3sd_m3 adapter, and I move it to my NDS folder. I remove my micro SD from the adapter and put it into my M3 DS Real cartridge. I turn on my DS, go to my NDS folder, launch it, and press A when I see the moonshell icon. Then there are two boxes and it says "slot-1" in one box and "slot-2" in the other. I press A on the box that says "slot-1," and it gives me two black screens, and on the bottom one, it says "DLDI Compatible."
-
Hello,
I don't know if you received a response regarding the issue, but I have a problem with Monsheel too. I install it and a message appears indicating that Monsheel is not installed... I've repeated the process countless times and I always get the same message, it's frustrating... -
Did you format your card before installing the software?
-
And are you sure you have the right version of moonshell???
-
Maybe you shouldn't extract moonshell+dpgtool in DS? It works for me with moonshell; I watch movies with it.
-
-
@odret21For Moonshell, videos must be in DPG format. You can convert your .AVI files using DPGtools.
-
-
-
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that.
-
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
-
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
-
Hi
my problem is that when I download a moonshell I put it anywhere on the SD card
I unzip it and in many tutorials it says to open "setup.exe" but my problem is that there is no "setup.exe" file
can you please respond to me
thank you very much -
The moonshell should be at the root of the SD card
-
Hi, my problem is also with moonshell
actually I downloaded moonshell2.nds, I press on it and it shows me:
loading "/moonshel2/reload.dat"
please start moonshel2_DirectBoot.nds" when stopped on this screen
and the problem is that I can't find this file!
can you please help me?? -
Hello,
Moonshell is quite complicated to install.
That's why I took my linker to a store that installs it before sending it.
They are in France, they are very serious and they guarantee their linkers for 2 years!
Here is the website address: http://linkr.fr/boutique
You can ask them for help, they are very nice!
See you!