Debit fraud

Hello, today in the mail I received my bank statement and there is this site that has taken money from me several times this month, and it’s impossible to know where it comes from. If someone has an answer for me, that would be really great. The name they put on the statement is: "ECHST.NET866-45". If anyone has dealt with them... thanks in advance.

11 answers

  1. It's not a scam; it's a webcam site, a live show where you have to go, and they will charge you for the minutes spent with a girl.
    9
    1. Contributor
      Hello,

      I haven't had to deal with them, but you need to get your bank moving, otherwise there's no reason for it to stop!!!

      And if it's warranted, of course, file a complaint:

      If you are a victim of fraud, we advise you to file a complaint with the Regional Judicial Police Service in your city, the National Police, or the National Gendarmerie. Preferably ask to speak to an investigator specialized in cybercrime.
      In any case, the Central Office for the Fight against Crime Related to Information and Communication Technologies (O.C.L.T.I.C) is at your disposal to provide you with further information: www.securiteinfo.com 101 rue des Trois Fontanot 92 000 Nanterre Tel.: 01 49 27 49 27
      4
      1. Yeah, that's what I intended to do starting tomorrow, the bank will be open.
        1
        1. It is indeed related to a live sexy webcam site. You must have paid the symbolic euro to enjoy 24 hours "for free," but in fact, you pay each time you chat with a girl. It's a per-minute rate. The site in question may be "streamate.com."
          Otherwise, it is true that it is difficult to reach this debtor online.

          Hi

          Julien
          2
          1. Attention, it could also be a fraudulent use of your credit card even if the site may be legal; in that case, block your credit card.
            2
            1. I have the same problem, I also received my bill, I never authorized anyone to give my credit card number to echst.net or to a porn site, there is fraud!!!!
              3
              1. Hello,

                I have the same problem, could someone please advise me? According to my bank, it is not a fraudulent withdrawal but rather a purchase that I made, but upon further reflection, I can't figure out what it corresponds to?
                Thank you for your help,

                P.S.: I have never been on this type of site....
                0
            2. Hello, they also charge me twice a month and I don't know who these people are. I would also like to know if anyone knows. Thank you for sending your message to stop these scammers. Thank you.
              3
              1. Hello

                I just discovered this site ESCHST.net! With exorbitant withdrawals from my account. Can someone explain to me what this site is???
                1
              2. You watch too many WEBCAM GIRLS sites, my friend.
                -3
                1. The ECHST.NET homepage only allows you to chat with an assistant or call a phone number.

                  Please make your complaint in the chat by entering the description of the withdrawal "echst.net description ***-***-**** US, enter the first 4 and last 4 digits of your credit card (the others as **** ****), your FIRST NAME + LAST NAME, as well as the email address you used for your transaction.

                  If you believe you have been wronged, request a refund.

                  PS: Always save your old emails to be able to prove a cancellation that has not been processed! Even if you receive a confirmation email, this billing service has unfortunate tendencies to forget :-#

                  0
                  1. Hello,

                    This topic is from 2008!

                    0
                  2. @MPMP10

                    Hello, yes I saw but it is still suggested by Google and these questionable practices are still current

                    0
                2. Hello, I am tired of the charge of €21. Please put an end to it.

                  -3
                  1. Contributor

                    Hello!

                    please I beg you

                    WHO is this YOU?

                    We are not the right contact, it's better to check with your Bank to stop these unwanted transactions.

                    See you!

                    1