Notice alexandra ledermann 1

Hello,

I recently bought the game DS Alexandra Ledermann, but the manual is not the right one, so I'm stuck and can't progress in the game, especially with the dressage; I don't understand anything at all! This means I'm stuck on the first week, and I admit it's getting a bit annoying. So if someone could help me out, that would be really kind. Thank you in advance!
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

8 answers

  1. Hi, I'm also stuck in the first week because of the training
    I did some research

    I know that when we're at a walk, we need to draw the letter S
    for the trot, the letter O
    for the gallop, the letter G
    and I'm still looking for which letter for the stop

    well, don't lose hope, one day we'll make it xd
    7
    1. Dis-moi, on n'arrive pas pour le trot, on fait comme tu l'as dit, mais rien.
      0
    2. Thank you very much for the advice, but just in case, you can find them at the library...
      But I have a problem: I can't manage to form my G for the gallop, can you help me? please?!
      1
    3. euh they tell me a question mark and I reproduce the letters they tell me error who can help me please
      0
    4. To stop, you need to click on the horse and that's it ;)
      <Thanks for the tip
      amelie52100
      0
    5. <c quoi="" la="" lettre="" pour="" piaffer="">
      <translation>What is the letter for piaffer?</translation>
      </c>
      0
  2. I'm stuck on the training too; I don’t have a manual either because I have the Nintendo DS card.

    But they will show you the days, and below the days, there are yellow labels, so you can plan your week.
    0
    1. Bonjour, je suis à la semaine 4 d'Alexandra Lederman et pour s'arrêter, tu fais une sorte de trait arrondi.
      0
      1. Je vais vous dire mes cocos que aller à la bibliothèque et lire les pages vers le poulain ils vous diront les lettres si vous y lisez vous verrez mes biens à après-midi moi aussi j'ai pas la notice je m'en fous pleins pas faut savoir s'en servir de son cerveau.
        1
        1. Regarding your brain, take a piece of yours, dear Laure, and make it work on spelling

          and then take another piece and make it read the definition of "humility" in the dictionary

          Come on, no hard feelings, see you later
          4
          1. For the manual, you can make a request to obtain the file in PDF at this address: support@neopublishing.com

            or

            search in the program; Ubisoft; alexandra ledermann 8; manual; manual.pdf
            0
            1. Hello, I found the letters for the dressage

              g=canter
              o=trot
              s=walk
              v=airborne
              z=piaffe
              2