Voice Chat Site

Hello,

I am looking for a chat site with a microphone
Is there such a site?
Thank you
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.11

11 answers

  1. Come to http://www.picsotop.com, it's a chat site with webcam and microphone, it's completely free, you can try it without registration, you can create your own room and moderate it, they are really cool about freedom of expression.
    8
    1. It's clear it's awesome. What's your nickname over there?
      0
    2. Big +1 for your site!
      0
    3. +1! Great site, with cool people!
      0
    4. really great site, it's the most comprehensive one I know with a very nice atmosphere and very welcoming people
      0
    5. Just one thing, how do we register?
      0
  2. no, he doesn't have it, I'm looking for it too.
    -1
    1. paltalk is software that allows you to access chat rooms with a microphone.
      1
      1. Salut, I recommend Dialogoo, a chat with webcams.
        -1
        1. Hi, I'm passing by and I suggest you guys the chat site with mic and cam, come to Cocoland.
          2
          1. The cocoland site isn't working right now =S
            For me, this site was the best ;D
            Kisses
            0
          2. You need to go to http://www.picsotop.com, it's amazing. You can even send YouTube videos or photos in the chat during a room.
            0
        2. Hello, I have an answer for you.
          There is a chat site: http://coco.fr/
          Kisses
          -2
          1. I tried, but I can't enter letters for the postal code :S
            0
          2. Coucou sexy809 :) For the postal code, you shouldn't use letters, you should use numbers. For example: Marseille: 13013 Kisses
            0
        3. Il y a un blog vidéo ou un vlog, je ne sais plus.
          -3
          1. What?
            0
        4. There are:
          www.mla.fr
          www.blog-video.tv
          www.latetedanslenet.com
          www.cam-sexy.fr
          www.cam4.com
          www.chatroulette.com
          www.blogtv.com
          1
          1. Hello,
            There is also the site My Free Cams which offers sexy chat rooms.
            0